Rising Your Viewers (And Your Income) With A E book
Advertising Podcast with Matt Briel
On this episode of the Duct Tape Advertising Podcast, I interview Matt Briel. Matt is an entrepreneur and the Vice President of Advertising & Communications at Lulu.com, in addition to a self-diagnosed collaboration junkie. After greater than 15 years main Gross sales and Advertising groups within the Media & Publishing areas, he’s developed a singular ardour for serving to creators turn out to be extra profitable by leveraging books as a catalyst for alternatives and sustainable income.
Writing a e-book can take your credibility, authority, and what you are promoting to the subsequent stage – Not solely does it you an incredible alternative to share your information, however it’ll additionally assist improve consciousness of your self and what you need to provide. Matt Briel joins me on this episode and shares precisely how books can carry success for rising audiences, manufacturers, attain, income, and extra.
Questions I ask Matt Briel:
- [1:29] Might you inform us in regards to the origin story of Lulu and the way did it come to be?
- [2:25] Is self-publishing a extra worthwhile approach to publish at this time?
- [5:12] Why would somebody need to self-publish a e-book?
- [7:30] Would you say self-publishing is seen as a differentiator for companies?
- [11:42] What does it take to provide a e-book?
- [18:49] What do you say to that person who doesn’t assume they’ve time to jot down a e-book?
- [21:59] The place can individuals discover out extra about you and publishing a e-book with Lulu?
Be taught Extra About Matt Briel and Lulu:
Be taught Extra About The Company Intensive Certification:
Like this present? Click on on over and give us a evaluate on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Advertising Podcast is delivered to you by the HubSpot Podcast Community and Lulu.
HubSpot Podcast Community is the audio vacation spot for enterprise professionals who search the very best schooling and inspiration on learn how to develop a enterprise.
Whether or not you have got a longtime following otherwise you’re simply beginning out, books are a good way for entrepreneurs and creators to ascertain credibility, develop an viewers, and generate revenue. From touchdown extra talking gigs to producing leads for what you are promoting to constructing a neighborhood of followers round your model, a e-book can spark so many new development alternatives for you! At Lulu, we have now free instruments for publishing, and e-commerce plug-ins for printing books straight out of your web site for turn-key, white-label achievement. Meet us over at publishforgrowth.com to discover ways to get began in your first (or subsequent!) e-book at this time.