Discovering Your Voice And Utilizing It To Make Ridiculously Good Content material
Advertising and marketing Podcast with Ann Handley
On this episode of the Duct Tape Advertising and marketing Podcast, I interview Ann Handley. Ann is a Wall Road Journal bestselling creator targeted on serving to companies worldwide escape advertising mediocrity to ignite tangible outcomes. Her work has appeared in Entrepreneur, the Wall Road Journal, NPR, Chicago Public Radio, and the Monetary Instances. She’s the Principal at MarketingProfs and the creator of All people Writes: Your New and Improved Go-To Information to Creating Ridiculously Good Content material 2nd Version.
Questions I ask Ann Handley:
- [2:30] Why did you’re feeling referred to as to put in writing an up to date model of your e-book?
- [6:26] What within the 8 years since your first e-book was launched has modified probably the most about content material?
- [13:33] How does any individual discover their voice, and the way do they use it nicely?
- [17:56] Wouldn’t it be protected to say that if you will attempt to determine on a route to go, the voice of the client is at all times the very best route to go in?
- [19:30] Who could be your writing twin or somebody that has an identical fashion as you?
- [24:38] What would E.B. White consider your recommendation?
Extra About Ann Handley:
Extra About The Company Workshop:
Take The Advertising and marketing Evaluation:
Like this present? Click on on over and give us a evaluation on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Advertising and marketing Podcast is dropped at you by the HubSpot Podcast Community.
HubSpot Podcast Community is the audio vacation spot for enterprise professionals who search the very best training and inspiration on develop a enterprise.